Today’s scenario all of the people around the world use Antivirus software to protects their devices ,system, Mobiles etc. from harmful virus, spyware, malware, keylogger, and much more. But sometimes Antivirus also starts displaying some kind of errors while working.
Here in this blog, we mention the symptoms, cause, and Step by step guidance for how to troubleshoot Avast Antivirus Error 5.
Symptoms of Avast! Antivirus Error 5
- The active program window is crashes
- System frequently crashes with Error 5
- “Avast Antivirus Error 5” is shown on the screen
- Windows responds slowly to input and also run slow.
- System periodically “freezes”
Causes of Avast! Antivirus Error 5
- Corrupt download of Avast! Antivirus program.
- Incomplete installation of Avast! Antivirus program.
- Any kind of Corruption in Windows
- Any type of virus infection that has corrupted Avast! Antivirus-related program files and Windows system files
- If other program deleted Avast! Antivirus-related files mistakenly
Steps For Troubleshoot Avast! Antivirus Error 5
- Repair all kind of registry entries which is associated with error5
- Conduct Complete malware scan of PC
- Clean all kind of junk files from the system by help of Disk Clean-up
- Update all kind of device driver of PC
- To undo recent system changes use Window System Restore
- Uninstall the old Antivirus software and reinstall the updated once
- Run windows system file checker to avoid error 5
- Install all kind of latest window update
- At last you have to perform clean installation of windows to fix error 5
If you are novice person and want to fix this Avast antivirus error 5 then follow the above instruction carefully. If still you are unable to fix the error then you need to call 24×7 toll-Free Avast Antivirus Technical Support Number @ +1-800-982-0436 and get instant technical help. OR you can also find out third party contact number of expert professionals on Protechknowledge